I know is I will have one of  dusthoney's eclectic and beautiful pop music albums on my year end list. The only problem is which of her 4 albums released this year (thus far) do I choose. Early money is on Shotgun Bride. Her music seemingly has no boundaries, which is what music should do. Thanks to dusthoney for all this great left field pop music.

From her Jamendo page "semi-manic bizzaro pop album made in about a week. now with more vocals than ever before! this album was inspired by the internet. the week this album was made was spent watching countless paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy theorist videos on youtube, losing sleep by distracting myself with faraway internet friends, and developing a genuine affection for crazy broken people. this one's for you, guys. "alone with everybody" is a robotic interpretation of charles bukowski's poem of the same name."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment